Wowza Video is your integrated video platform for business-critical applications. Leveraging the power of the cloud, Wowza Video lets you easily stream live video to any device, scaling automatically to accommodate audiences of any size, anywhere. Wowza Video is an all-in-one solution giving you complete control over your video content. With a Wowza Video subscription, you have access to robust real-time and historical analytics, the ability to manage your recorded assets with an integrated asset management system and a customizable video player called Wowza Flowplayer which allows you to reinforce your brand. Contact our sales team or visit our website to learn more about a subscription.
With Wowza Video you get:
- The best viewer experience possible backed by 99.9% uptime.
- All the video functionality you require in a single platform.
- Proven reliability to ensure video success.
- Simplified global streaming with transcoding, delivery, playback, and more.
- Flexibility with live-to-VOD, nDVR, recording, and VOD upload capabilities.
- A builder-focused API that gives you the freedom to incorporate external services.
For information on the Wowza Video free trial, see Wowza Video free trial.
Wowza Video accepts video from nearly any encoder or IP camera, transcodes that video in the cloud, and delivers a high-quality stream in multiple bitrates that can be watched in a customizable player on virtually any device. You don't have to purchase or maintain hardware, or install or run software locally. You pay only for the resources you use, and broadcast to audiences large or small, any time.
Advanced settings let you create custom transcoding workflows, receive live streams to selected Wowza Video sources, and send streams to multiple targets, offering the control and scalability required for large-scale, professional deployments. Access raw streaming data via our builder-focused API and benefit from the freedom to incorporate external services.
Easily store and manage assets with Wowza’s sophisticated video Asset Management System - a great way to manage content.
- Record live streams and store them for future use to make the most of your content after a live broadcast ends.
- Track, manage, and locate your stored video content while relying on our Asset Management System to automate tasks.
- Provide end users with an easy way to search and uncover video assets.
Gain insight into stream health, viewer data, and platform performance with our simple-to-use analytics interface. Wowza Video delivers holistic visibility into the entire video workflow. Using the simple-to-use analytics interface, publishers gain insight into stream health, viewer data, and platform performance — with the freedom to integrate with external tools using our video API.
- Get a complete picture of what’s going on with a single analytics view across live and Video-on-Demand (VOD) assets.
- Better know your audience, uncover opportunities for improvement, and make data-driven decisions by analyzing how your viewers consume your video.
- Interpret and address any issues to improve the end-user experience.
Wowza Flowplayer is the default player included with a Wowza Video subscription. It's an easy-to-use, commercial-grade player designed for builders and developers. It provides HTML5, HLS, and MPEG-DASH playback and plays streams on most browsers and devices through either a Wowza Video hosted page or your own site.
Highly customizable and lightweight, Wowza Flowplayer enables innovative and scalable video playback for many use cases. When you embed the player in your own site, you can customize Wowza Flowplayer with 30+ available plugins providing enhanced capabilities, including video playback through Airplay and Chromecast.
The player also offers a Real-Time Streaming (WebRTC) plugin that can be used to view Real-Time Streaming at Scale streams from Wowza Video and WebRTC streams from Wowza Streaming Engine if you want to embed and configure the player in your own page.